Terms and condition
- Open "Windows Explorer"
- Click on "Search" on the bar
- Type "cookie" in the "Folders and Files" search box
- Select "My computer" in the "Look In" box
- Click on "Search Now" – double-click on the found folders
- Select any cookie file
- Press "Delete" on your keyboard.
If you do not use Microsoft Windows Explorer, select "cookies" from the "Help" section to find where your cookie folder is located. 6. Your rights According to Romanian law, tending to fully align to the EU law in the field of personal data protection, some of your most important rights include: a) the right to obtain, upon request, free of any charge for one request/year, the confirmation of whether your data are processed by us or not; b) the right to withdraw your previous consent for your personal data processing; c) the right to obtain from the personal data operator, upon request and free of charge:
- as the case may be, the correction, updating, blocking or deletion of data that are not processed in compliance with the legal provisions, and especially of the incomplete or inexact data;
- as the case may be, rendering the data not processed in compliance with the legal provisions anonymous;
- notifying on any operation performed in respect of the above, in case such notification is not impossible or disproportionate in comparison to the legitimate interest that may be subject to infringement, the third parties such data may have been disclosed to.
d) the right to refuse, at any moment, free of charge and without any justification from your part, the processing of your personal data for direct marketing, by the operator or a third party or the disclosure of such data to third parties for such purpose. 7. Contact Please contact us by phone (using the number we've provided in the Contact section) for any question regarding your personal data protection or for exercising any of your legal rights.